Monday, May 16, 2011

Rhythm Chips (The rhythm is gonna get you)

My previous experience with a different brand of kale chips was one I hoped to forget. Flavorless kale shards is what they should have called them. So I was hesitant when a broker for Rhythm chips asked me to try a sample. He kept insisting they were great, so against my better judgement I tried them. I could not believe how tender and flavorful these kale chips were. We almost devoured the whole bag while we worked.

These chips are addictive. The only thing that stops me from going on an all out Rhythm chip gorge-a-thon is the price. A bag will cost you about 6 bucks. You have to remember that these are high quality, nutrient-packed chips that are good for you. So it's worth it. 

Rhythm chips are raw. They are dehydrated at a low temperature which keeps the living enzymes intact. They are also vegan, gluten free, cholesterol free and GMO free. They come in three delicious flavors: Kool Ranch, Bombay Curry, Zesty Nacho, Texas BBQ and Mango Habanero.

For more info please visit their site:


 http://rhythmsuperfoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment